It’s Wednesday, and you know what that means?! It’s all about Women!
In the Guest Chair:
This morning, during Vein Innovations VITAL EDGE segment, Dana was joined by Dr. Lisa DiFrancesco of DiFrancesco Plastic Surgery. Dr. DiFrancesco discussed the newest technology that helps get rid of cellulite and expressed the importance of wearing sunscreen and drinking water.
During the second hour of the show, Dana had the pleasure of hosting Alicia Carr and Eric Stanley, Directors of Women Who Code. This sassy duo discussed the importance of women in tech and explained that it’s not all about numbers..there is lots of room for creativity too!
Carol Martin VP Creative Director of Worth Beauty and Creator of Blendsmart also joined in on the fun! Carol explained her journey in creating her rotating makeup brush and explained how it helps your foundation to go on perfectly! You can get yours online at Sephora!
In the Local Headlines:
- Atlanta Braves partner with Atlanta Tech Village
- Georgia Institute of Technology selects Jennifer Bonnett to head the Advanced Technology Development Center
- Georgia Tech seeking design firm for new $20M+ Cobb campus
- Robinson College of Business Introduces Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute
- Water meter issue allows Buckhead condo to avoid paying for 15 years
- Home Depot fighting attorneys’ demand for $8.5M in fees for data breach case
In the National Headlines:
- Megyn Kelly says she was sexually harassed by Fox News head Roger Ailes, according to reports
- Want a Verified Twitter Account? Now You Can Apply
- ‘Worst Tinder Date Ever’ film picked up by Warner Bros
- Ford teams up with …. Jose Cuervo
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .