In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Barbara Richardson, Chief Development Officer at Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs and Nancy Chorpenning, Founder of C-Suite Advisors, joined us in studio. The lovely ladies dished on ACE and C-Suite Advisors upcoming Dream Girl Event!
The fabulous Kunbi Tinuoye, Founder & CEO of UrbanGeekz joined us in studio to dish on her move from London to Atlanta and creating this platform to connect minorities and women with technology and business.
In the Local Headlines:
- ITT Educational Services shuts down, closes four metro Atlanta campuses
- FX’s “Atlanta” had it’s debut last night
- Life-long Atlanta Braves fan David Cross plans to boycott SunTrust Park
- Buckhead group to hold meeting on Ga. 400 deck park
- Georgia’s presidential voting begins in two weeks
In the National Headlines:
- Fox Settles With Gretchen Carlson Over Roger Ailes Sex Harassment Claims
- Long-Lost 9/11 Flag, an Enduring Mystery, Will Go on View at Museum ◦
- Chipotle back in the headlines yesterday… ◦One analyst saying Chipotle stock (already down 50%) could crash another 50%
- Bill Ackman’s hedge fund, Pershing Square is buying a 9.9% stake in Chipotle, saying it’s undervalued. He’s a nutter IMHO.
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .