Lisa Nirell, Chief Energy Officer at EnergizeGrowth LLC and author of THE MINDFUL MARKETER joined us in hour one to talk about the current challenges for CMOs.
In hour two Life Coach and Author Shannon Kaiser joined us on the phone to talk about her new book THE SELF-LOVE EXPERIMENT.
In the local headlines:
- UPS trucks to get Taylor Swift treatment ( http://bit.ly/2xvmhMe )
- Atlanta-based RoadShow Management Partners launches $25 million fund to back small independent film projects in Georgia. ( http://bit.ly/2wfYpO2 )
- The nation’s largest shopping mall operator is suing Starbucks over Teavana closures ( http://bit.ly/2xvAOaO )
In the national headlines:
- Harvey’s Test: Businesses Struggle With Flawed Insurance as Floods Multiply ( http://on.wsj.com/2wgaouP )
- East Coast May Face Fuel Shortages After Storm Disrupts Major Pipeline ( http://on.wsj.com/2wgcxa2 )
- ‘Bill Nye, The Science Guy’ sues Disney for $37 million ( http://bit.ly/2wfI9fT )
- Living Paycheck to Paycheck is a Way of Life for Majority of U.S. Workers ( http://bit.ly/2xv8Z2d )
In the Women on Wednesday headlines:
- France’s Gender Equality Minister Wants On-The-Spot Fines For Sexual Harassers ( http://n.pr/2wg5Kgh )
- How to Keep Email from Ruining Your Vacation by Arianna Huffington ( http://bit.ly/2wgiAv5 )
- Wonder Women director Patty Jenkins issued a scalding rebuke of James Cameron on Thursday after the Avatar and Titanic director suggested that the summer’s No. 1 film was a “step backwards” for women in Hollywood. ( http://for.tn/2wg6rpT )