In the Guest Chair:
Evia Golde and Robyn Roberts, Co-Chairs of Safe Harbor Yes, joined us in studio during hour one to spread the word about Amendment 2, and why you should vote “yes.” To learn more, listen to their interview HERE.
During hour two, Cynthia Frisina, Executive Director of BlazeSports America joined us in studio to dish on the Paralympics, BlazeSports’ upcoming Slam Jam, and how they’re changing lives.
In the the Local Headlines:
- HGTV’s 2017 Dream Home is an amazing St. Simons abode
- Atlanta United to debut foundation Thursday at MARTA Five Points Station Amphitheater
- Keisha Lance Bottoms running for Atlanta mayor
- Delta passengers can now view their bag’s trip on a map
- AT&T chief sees no big changes at Turner
In the National Headlines:
- Sequoia Adds First Woman to Its U.S. Investing Team
- Gretchen Carlson’s suit is settled, but she’s not done fighting yet
- Why Doesn’t Spending Time With Women Make Men Less Sexist?
- Apple Profit and Revenue Slide as it Copes With Slumping iPhone Sales
- AT&T Inc. will charge just $35 a month for its over-the-top television service DirecTV Now when it launches next month
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .