In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Dawn Whaley, President of Sharecare joined us in studio to tell her story and talk all things health and Sharecare. Sharecare is a health and wellness engagement solution providing people with personalized resources to help them live their healthiest lives.
During hour two, Author of “Boss Life: Surviving My Own Small Business,” Paul Downs, phoned in to talk financial transparency and why it works.
Dr. Lynn Wicker, President of Center for Innovation Educational Solutions was in studio to explain the intersection between parenting and having a career.
In the Local Headlines:
- Delta Air Lines expects normal operations to resume later today
- Google Fiber Internet service goes live in Atlanta – at least for a few neighborhoods
- Fulton commissioners clear way for two TSPLOST votes
- Bike sharing gets a push in Atlanta’s Westside neighborhoods
- New TV series “Atlanta” set to debut Sept. 6
In the National Headlines:
- Olympic-sized sexism: A look at the sexist missteps that have dogged the games so far
- Licensee for Ivanka Trump apparel lacks paid maternity leave policy
- WASHINGTON, D.C.: Chipotle ordered to pay up after firing pregnant employee
- AAmerican Airlines just made its inflight entertainment free
- Apple reports it’s reached gender pay equity – but is self-reporting enough?
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .