In the Guest Chair:
Elba Pareja-Gallagher, Founder of ShowMe50.org joined us in studio during hour one of the show! Elba explained that ShowMe50 wants to see women in leadership roles across the country. She discussed why women are underrepresented in leadership roles and what employers can do to change the status quo.
Calling all the single ladies…and guys too! Lisa Lyngos, Owner of Single Atlanta joined us in studio to dish on dating, building relationships, and finding your perfect match. Lisa and her twin sister, Leisha, can help you to find your one true love, all you have to do is ask!
In the Local Headlines:
- Former TAG chief Tino Mantella joins Tier 4 Advisors
- 273-unit apartment development planned at Lenox Park in Brookhaven
- Queen Latifah to thieves who stole car in Atlanta: ‘That wasn’t cool’
- Clear security line coming to Hartsfield-Jackson
- Georgia leaders patch divide with businesses over ‘religious liberty’
In the National Headlines:
- General Motors CEO Mary Barra Says Donald Trump’s Threats Won’t Change the Company’s Plans
- Fox News Reportedly Settled Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Bill O’Reilly
- Ivanka Trump Will Resign From Her Jobs as Husband Jared Kushner Takes White House Role
- VW in Talks to Plead Guilty in U.S. Emissions Case
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .