In the Guest Chair:
Faye Sykes, CEO of Social Security Benefit Planners joined us in studio during hour one of today’s show! Faye explained the right time to take social security and how she and her company is able to help families maximize their social security benefits.
During hour two, Jackie Cannizzo, Executive Director of JCI Foundation joined us to dish on two upcoming events you don’t want to miss! The JCI Foundation will host the Judson Women’s Leadership Conference on June 20th at the Cobb Galleria; a great opportunity for women to learn and be inspired by successful leaders from all walks of life. If you’d like to attend, click HERE for a special discount for DBS listeners!
In the Local Headlines:
- Cheshire Bridge Road Dine & Shop Week
- Georgia governor broadens scope of investigation into DeKalb sheriff
- Two Atlanta restaurant chains named No. 1 brands in Harris Poll
- Atlanta Braves looking to cash in on I-85 reopening
- Georgia 2018: Sally Yates rules out a run for governor next year
In the National Headlines:
- Men’s confidence in America’s future soars under Trump, while women’s plummets to 29%
- Frontier prevented them from pumping, flight attendants say
- Virgin America, Alaska Airlines offer ‘parental leave’ to elite flyers
- Sears CEO: We have ‘nothing to be embarassed about’
- Outage hits Starbucks stores in U.S. and Canada
- Twitter Co-Founder Biz Stone Returns to the Coop
- Dieselgate isn’t over: Volkswagen’s CEO is now under investigation
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .