In the Guest Chair:
Topping the headlines this morning was the one and only, Donald Trump, who made an appearance at The Fox Theatre today. Needless to say, Dana and I weren’t among the Trump supporters gathering in Midtown… something far more important was taking place: Women on Wednesday.
Fashion Stylist, Shaye Strager was Dana’s guest for today’s Vein Innovations sponsored VITAL EDGE segment. Shaye, who travels between Atlanta and NYC, was in to dish on the importance of looking and feeling your best, tips on how to bring fashion trends into the workplace, and most importantly, “Fit over Fashion.”
COO of Chez Montier Inc., former VP of Marketing for The National Center for Civil and Human Rights Inc., and all around super star, Judith Service Montier, joined Dana in studio during the second hour of the show. Judith told her story of Faith, fate, and working for Diana Ross (#NBD). Judith now works as the COO and Chief Brand Ambassador for Chez Montier, a Food, Decor and Lifestyle company founded by her and her husband, Juan Montier.
In the Local Headlines:
Donald Trump to hold Atlanta rally at Fox Theatre
- Denver’s Anschutz family has bought Georgia resort Sea Island Co. for an undisclosed amount.
- Shipping startup Roadie has picked up a $15 million investment from UPS and others
- Atlanta streetcar faces deadline today, or shutdown looms
- Ellen’s joke about Ga. Realtor’s name…
- Email marketing startup MessageGears has raised $2.3 million
In the National Headlines:
- Companies Pledge to Review Pay to Address Inequalities
- LedBetter is tracking gender equality on boards and in the executive ranks of 2,000 big consumer brands
- The copyright infringement trial against Led Zeppelin singer Robert Plant and guitarist Jimmy Page began Tuesday in a Los Angeles court.
- Airline passenger sues TSA for $506.85 over missed flight
- Your Coffee could be nine years old….
- Whole Foods gets warning letter from FDA
- FCC’s Net-Neutrality Rules Upheld by Appeals Court