In the Guest Chair:
The Dessert Place is back, Atlanta! Owner, Marisa Meddin joined us in studio this morning to talk bringing back an Atlanta favorite, and she brought along some tasty treats!
Mysia Prickett, Development Director for Enduring Hearts was also in studio to explain how this non-profit is raising money for pediatric transplant research.
In the Local Headlines:
- Delta workers get a 6% raise, 401K boost
- Hapeville sign is embarrassment for city, bold move for business owner
- New Hartsfield-Jackson hotel will be a $250 million InterContinental
- Celebrating success for some Atlanta women:
In the National Headlines:
- CoverGirl Signs Its First Ambassador in a Hijab
- American Apparel Returns to Bankruptcy With Deal to Sell Brand
- Megyn Kelly claims Trump ‘threatened me’ before debate
- Hillary Clinton Is the First to Say “I’m Sorry” In a Presidential Concession Speech
- Women’s March on Washington
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .