In the Guest Chair:
Pam Lasier, Co-Founder of Thrive Beyond Fitness phoned in during hour one to talk wellness and corporate culture.
During hour two, Debra Shigley, Co-Founder and Owner of Colour joined us in studio to talk hair and on-demand styling for women of color.
In the Local Headlines:
- Honeywell could get $1.5 million in state incentives to bring 800-job expansion to Atlanta
- NCR could see big incentive package for Midtown expansion
- AT&T makes big gift to Centennial Olympic Park overhaul
- Black female physicians rally around doctor challenged on Delta flight
- Buckhead master plan to include affordable housing component
- Delta reveals new Zac Posen-designed uniforms
In the National Headlines:
- M&M’s gets a trendy new filling: Caramel
- Judge allows gender-bias case against Microsoft to go ahead
- Do You Have Unconscious Gender Bias? There’s a New Course to Help You Find Out
- CNN Money reports: Letter warned Wells Fargo of ‘widespread’ fraud in 2007
- Pandora Unveils Promotional Tools for Artists, Labels
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .