In the Guest Chair:
Tracy Crump, President and CEO of Foundation of Wesley Woods joined us in studio during hour one. Tracy explained that at Wesley Woods, they aim to help their residents age with grace and purpose.
During hour two, Corporate Leadership Speaker, Tricia Molloy, joined us to talk about work-life balance, affirming success, and expressing thanks.
Bethany Schenk, Founder and CEO of Web Benefits Designs also phoned in to talk employee benefits.
In the Local Headlines:
- Colonial Pipeline: ‘Several days’ until fuel delivery returns to normal
- MARTA crackdown on “knuckleheads” showing results
- MARTA in Gwinnett? Candidates weigh in
- Heavy mold, pink slime and live roach reported at Ru San’s restaurant
In the National Headlines:
- Senator Elizabeth Warren’s epic takedown of Wells Fargo CEO
- Nascar hit with suit for racial discrimination
- Skittles’ humane response to Donald Trump Jr.’s refugee tweet
- Facebook will livestream the presidential debates
- STARTUPS: Applications now open for Tory Burch Fellows Program
- Unilever makes $1 billion bid for Jessica Alba’s Honest Co.
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .