Kevin McGee , Founder/CEO, Avid Entrepreneurship joined Dana for our new Start Something segment. We talked about the getting the right mindset when you’re starting and running a business. Can you balance family, personal interests and time commitments? Can you have it all?
Dr. Guido F. Sacchi – Executive VP & CIO, Global Payments joined data to talk about finch, the payments industry, and the balance between security and innovation. We also talked about Transact Tech Atlanta 2017 – June 20, 2017 from 10 am to 5:30 pm.
TRANSACT Tech is a one-day event held by ETA, Electronic Transactions Association, where leading- edge banking, retail and FinTech companies come together with innovative startups and venture capitalists to further business connections, build strategic relationships and secure new opportunities.
In the local headlines:
- Georgia Sixth: Ossoff, Handel condemn TV ad that ties Democrats to Scalise shooting ( http://on-ajc.com/2sEQatg )
- RaceTrac finds ‘lightning in a bottle’ with Braves’ ‘Beat the Freeze’ viral video ( http://bit.ly/2thIgUS )
- ‘Spider-Man’ spinoff gets September start date in Atlanta ( http://bit.ly/2sFef36 )
- Buckhead’s 100K square foot TechRise could become priciest tech office space ( http://bit.ly/2trJ7kQ )
In the national headlines:
- 70% of employers are snooping candidates’ social media profiles ( https://cb.com/2th2r59 )
- Bill O’Reilly promises to make news about his firing ( http://cnnmon.ie/2sGCQof )
- Megyn Kelly Presses Alex Jones on Conspiracy Theories in NBC Interview ( http://nyti.ms/2sGmVpY )
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Unites Maverick CEOs ( http://on.wsj.com/2thrd4X )