In the Guest Chair:
Dr. Diane Alleva Cáceres, Founder & CEO of Market Access International and Chair of World Trade Day and Dr. Karen Loch World Trade Center‘s Board President, joined us in studio during hour one of today’s show. The ladies dished on the upcoming World Trade Day, which is May 2nd! If you’re interested in attending, you can purchase your tickets HERE.
CEO of Swiftpage, John Oechsle phoned in to discuss Act!, the award winning customer and contact manager trusted by more than six million businesses globally. John talked growing your small business and left listeners with a helpful piece of advice, “If you really want to grow your business, invest the time in it to make it happen!”
During hour two, Bee Nyguen, Founder and Executive Director of Athena’s Warehouse joined us in studio to share how shes helping underserved teens in Atlanta. Bee explained that the mission of Athena’s Warehouse is to educate and empower teen girls in Atlanta. If you’d like to volunteer or donate to Athena’s Warehouse, please click HERE.
In the Local Headlines:
- Sir Paul McCartney playing Atlanta in July
- AT&T is planning to relocate several hundred employees from Atlanta to L.A., Dallas
In the National Headlines:
- Sheryl Sandberg’s new book came out this week and it redefines what it means to ‘Lean In’
- Items From Ivanka Trump’s Clothing Line Were Mislabeled as Adrienne Vittadini
- ‘Sad’ Bill O’Reilly: Vows ‘the truth will come out’
- Yahoo’s Marissa Mayer to Make $186 Million From Verizon Deal
- Uber Plans to Test Flying Cars Within Three Years
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .