In the Guest Chair:
“Food is about bringing together community.” That’s what Executive Chef, Savannah Sassers says about Hampton + Hudson, located in Inman Park. Chef Sassers joined us in studio during hour one of today’s show to talk all things, food, building community, and vegan meals. On Sunday, May 7th, Chef Sasser will host Hampton + Hudson’s first Spring Fling Vegan Dinner. You can make your reservations HERE.
C-Suite Advisors Managing Director & one of our favorite gals, Nancy Chorpenning joined us during hour two. Nancy dished on CEO School for Women, an online business growth program for women business owners who are building and scaling their business to success, and InnovateHER, a local small business challenge. For more information on InnovateHER, click HERE.
In the Local Headlines:
- New poll shows Democrat Jon Ossoff leading Republican Karen Handel by one point
- Chicago’s Industrious expands into Buckhead, puts co-working outpost in former Aaron’s HQ building
In the National Headlines:
- Facebook’s Female Engineers Claim Gender Bias
- Ethics office says it wasn’t consulted about Ivanka Trump job
- “First Big 2017 Win For Shareholders And Women On Gender Pay Equity” As Starbucks Responds To Investor Pressure
- Airbnb settles with San Francisco, agrees to register local hosts
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .