In the Guest Chair:
Jere Metcalf, Associate Broker with Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty, joined us in studio! At a recent event, realtors from the agency were asked about the 2016 and 2017 real estate market. Dana and Jere discussed the biggest issues the agents had in 2016, their biggest opportunities in 2017, and the importance of client relationships.
Author of “BIG MIRACLES: The 11 Spiritual Rules for Ultimate Success,” Joanna Garzilli, phoned in during hour two of the show. Joanna dished on her book, what it means to be a spiritual being, and the importance of going outside of your comfort zone.
In the Local Headlines:
- Georgia scores major victory in water wars feud with Florida
- Two Atlanta hip-hop titans partner with Target
- Bill Gates to keynote Rotary International meet in June in Atlanta
- NCR Corp. debuts smart ATMs
- Georgia dome seats, furniture heading to sale
- How to get to the new Braves stadium using MARTA
In the National Headlines:
- Burger King locations in Israel gave away sex toys in ‘adult meals’ for Valentine’s Day
- PewDiePie Show Canceled by Google’s YouTube for Anti-Semitic jokes
- ‘What if female scientists were celebrities?’: GE says it will place 20,000 women in technical roles by 2020
- Warren Buffett just dropped Walmart and signaled the death of retail as we know it
- American Girl’s newest doll is…a boy?
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .