In the Guest Chair:
Diahann JohnBaptiste, Owner/Program Director of Generation Health Alliance Foundation and Emory University Psychoanalytic Institute joined us in studio during hour one of today’s show. Diahann, a licensed Clinical Mental Health Therapist, came in to disucss the affects of sexual violence and prevention. This weekend is the 2017 SVP Forum, an Education Initiative on Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Prevention. All are invited to attend!
Meditation, relaxation, and Irish pubs?! That’s right, you guessed it, Shelley Lowther, Owner & Founder of Dancing Dogs Yoga joined us in studio during hour two! From owning Irish pubs to her own yoga studios and juice bar, Shelley has always been a #BossLady. Dancing Dogs Yoga is dedicated to empowering individuals and the community on and off the mat, so what are you waiting for?! You can check out Dancing Dogs Yoga this weekend during their grand opening party this weekend, right here in Atlanta!
In the Local Headlines:
- Braves to sell standing-room-only tickets for opening day
- Spaces eyes Alpharetta, North Fulton for 30,000-square-foot co-working hub
- Georgia Senate OKs tax break for Alliance Theater
- New restaurant, retail center coming to Dunwoody Village
- Georgia recognizes four companies as small business rock stars
- Winter weather threatens Georgia blueberry, peach crops
In the National Headlines:
- Venture Capital’s Funding Gender Gap Is Actually Getting Worse
- How Cognitive Diversity Is Making Comfortable Stilettos a Reality
- Megyn Kelly’s Messy Exit From Fox News
- American Airlines to launch free meals on coast-to-coast flights
- Nobody wears wearables? GoPro, Fitbit at all-time low
- Republicans Are in Disarray Over the CBO’s Trumpcare Report
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .