Dr. Greta Anderson, the Founder & Principal Pitchmark Advisory Group, and an LPGA-certified Teaching HER instructor was in-studio with us in hour 2 to talk inspired discipline.
“Summer Job” Genna Matarazzo was back with us today as well, catching us up on her life since she was last on-air with us. She just graduated from Emerson College in Boston with a BA in Media Production and is excited to get started working in the bustling Georgia Film & TV industry.
In the local headlines:
- CNBC names Georgia No. 2 best state for business for 2017 ( http://bit.ly/2v9Ats7 )
- Hartsfield-Jackson’s concessions sales top $1B for first time ( http://bit.ly/2va7Lrk )
In the national headlines:
- Congress’s ‘No Sleeveless’ Dress Code Is Another Arbitrary Barrier for Women (http://for.tn/2ubJC6c )
- 7 Tiffany Hunts for Path to Regain ‘Cool’ (http://on.wsj.com/2uZjPeA )
- Historic jeweler’s former chief failed to turn around sales amid reliance on lower-priced baubles; tricky shift from Audrey Hepburn to Lady Gaga Afghan girls trying to attend robotics competition denied U.S. visa again ( http://nydn.us/2v9UvTv )
- Time Inc. Explores Renaming the Company, Seeking a Refresh ( http://on.wsj.com/2vaczNe )