Fashion, Gilmore Girls, and lots of fun! It’s Women on Wednesday!
In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Rachel Evans, Manager of SCAD FASH Museum joined us in studio to talk art, fashion, and some of the amazing exhibits featured at the museum!
The very lovely, Cynthia Good, CEO of Little PINK Book was back in the guest chair discussing inspiring women, being authentic, and Little PINK Book’s upcoming “Take off the Mask” event.
Samantha Hodgkins, Founder and Chief Firestarter at SparkFire Active joined us in studio during the second hour of the show to talk inspiring teenage girls, travel, and education.
During hour two, CEO of Rigby & Peller, Ginny Gerard was in the hot seat talking lingerie and the company’s upcoming “Free the Girls” event!
In the Local Headlines:
- Atlanta City Council approves homeless shelter ordinance over audience protests
- MGM Resorts CEO promotes proposal for $2B Atlanta casino resort
- Gilmore Girls Revival: 4 Atlanta Coffee Shops Become Luke’s Diner Wednesday
- Kennesaw State students stage protest against probable new president
In the National Headlines:
- CONTROVERSY: The battle of the power poses
- Facebook apologizes for all the weird things that showed up on Marketplace
- Target Goes After Millennials With Small, Focused Stores
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .