In the Guest Chair:
The internet can be a scary place, especially when meeting someone you met online, in person. Well, Pat Smith, CEO of Safe2Meet, LLC is helping to ease that fear. Pat joined us in studio to explain that Safe2Meet.com is a peer-to-peer identity and background verification platform that leverages traditional databases for searching for criminal activity, establishing identity, and more!
Tammy Cohen, President & Founder of InfoMart joined us in hour two to talk employee and vendor background checks. Tammy dished on recent innovations within her industry, listening to customers, and offered some advice for today’ professionals.
In the Local Headlines:
- Yesterday was Veto day in Georgia: Governor Deal nixes the foster care bill and 911 legislation
- Gov. Deal signs autonomous vehicles bill
- Tiny houses approved for the City of Atlanta
- McIver removed as executor over late wife’s estate
- Hey, Gwinnett: HGTV wants to give you a home makeover
- Braves set record for opening night revenue
In the National Headlines:
- Amazon Has Officially Announced the New Echo Show
- Survey Says Small Businesses Hit Employee Happiness Out of the Park
- Yelp stock crashes 30% after earnings
- Spirit’s customers are mad. Its pilots are furious
- People Are Confused About Dove’s New Body Wash Bottles
- Emma Watson takes first major gender-neutral movie award
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .