In the guest chair:
Brian Easter and Stacy Williams of Nebo Agency joined Dana to talk social media, digital marketing and their Big Drum acquisition. Plus, Jordan Williams and Brandon Iverson came on the show to discuss their Atlanta-based, urban clothing line, Young Moguls Brand.
Nebo is a human-centered digital agency with expertise in digital marketing strategy, web design, user experience, SEO, paid media, digital public relations, social media marketing and analytics. Nebo helps its clients achieve their digital goals.
Founded by high school entrepreneurs, Young Moguls Brand is an urban clothing line that carries a message of entrepreneurship. Their products are meant to inspire others to achieve their dreams and follow their passion.
In the headlines:
- The new Falcon’s Stadium has announced its new master… um, we mean new name. Mercedes-Benz announced today they have acquired naming rights to the stadium.
- And speaking of newly named stadiums, SunTrust Park in Cobb County is getting a new neighbor. Columbus GA based Synovus Financial Corp., the second-largest Georgia-based bank will lease four floors, or about 100,000 square feet, of a new office building there. The company is working on becoming more visible in the Atlanta market and spreading its name across a Cumberland Galleria tower would be a statement about its commitment to growth in Atlanta and its emphasis on attracting more talent.
- A group called Third & Urban is looking to redevelop an in-town area called Sweetwater Design District. The area, now home to Sweetwater Brewery and a bunch of old industrial buildings could be converted into a hip community of media and technology companies and chef-driven restaurants.
- Apple is recalling a batch of iPhone 6 Plus phones due to problems with the camera.
- And the fallout from the Ashley Madison hack continues… suspicion, fights and divorce expected, but think bigger… extortion AND can Ashley Madison, the company survive this and keep on with the keeping on?
Join us Monday, September 21st for the next Dana Barrett Show Business Book Club! Get ready to use the power of relationships to connect and help your colleagues, friends, and associates and increase you personal success so that everyone wins! This month’s selection is NEVER EAT ALONE: and other secrets to success, one relationship at a time by Keith Ferrazzi. We will meet at American Food and Beverage in Buckhead. Get all the details and sign up to attend here: http://www.meetup.com/DBShow/.
For other events and appearances, check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.