In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Dana was joined by Mike Neumeier of Arketi Group and Peggy Johnson, Executive Director of Callanwolde Fine Arts Center. Mike discussed Arekti’s recent survey which explained how three generations of B2B buyers decide what to purchase, while Peggy discussed Callan wolde’s upcoming Jazz on the Lawn Series and summer camps!
During hour two, Mike Wittenstein, Founder and Managing Partner of Storyminers joined Dana in studio to discuss customer experience, storytelling and the Walt Disney Company.
In the Local Headlines:
- Metro Atlanta Chamber moving to 191 Peachtree tower
- Bacchanalia, Star Provisions to relocate to new Westside project
- Man dressed as Stormtrooper charged with wearing mask in public
- Atlanta City Council takes up transportation project lists
In the National Headlines:
- TSA is going to the dogs.
- 60 Minutes Morley Safer has passed away – he was 84.
- Most Americans Don’t Know About Ride-Sharing and the ‘Gig Economy’
- Lying Liars Who Lie
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .