In the guest chair:
Hour one was packed full of fun and gelato! Jared Olkin, Owner of Revolution Gelato was back in studio to give an update on his booming business and let us have a taste of his delicious dairy-free frozen treat!
The one and only Dr. Gez Agolli of Progressive Medical was in during hour two and of course, we saved all of our health questions just for him. D r. Agolli talked flu prevention, fitness motivation, and the difference between good and bad fats.
In the Local Headlines:
- Colony Square redevelopment presented to Midtown planners
- Population milestone looms for metro Atlanta in 2017
- Cobb vlogger cited by code enforcement for home business
In the National Headlines:
- SBA to Launch $1.2 Million Aspire Challenge for Entrepreneurship Training and Microloans to Help Previously Incarcerated Citizens
- Amazon to Launch Credit Card for Prime Members
- U.S. Indicts Six Volkswagen Executives in Emissions Scandal
- Facebook to Push for Better Journalism
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .