In the guest chair:
The Founder of Frozen Pints and The Ice Cream Bar, Ari Fleischer, joined us in the studio today to talk about his craft beer and hard liquor based ice creams. Frozen Pints is an Atlanta based company that combines the finest craft beers and freshest local ingredients to bring flavor combinations you’ve never experienced before. Their new line The Ice Cream Bar was just announced last month. Ari brought samples into the studio – and the show degraded from there!
Adam Gajadarsingh from SocialSave.com joined us for our holiday edition of Work Hard Play Hard to share all the July 4th events happening around town!
“Ultimately I think this is the kind of thing that I think could be everywhere. If it works here should work anywhere.”-Ari Fleischer
“When you go to a bar you can order anything you want it, so it should be the same with alcoholic ice cream. Any flavor you want!”-Ari Fleischer
“Anytime we can bring the ice cream to people we really love taking advantage of that.”-Ari Fleischer
“The food community in Atlanta is very tight-knit and supportive.”-Ari Fleischer
“Park Tavern is the official after spot for everybody participating and attending the Peachtree Road Race.”- Adam G
In the headlines:
- Atlanta has lost out on a $30 million dollar federal neighborhood revitalization grant.
- Sandy Springs is thinking about adding a new performing arts center to it’s City Center project.
- Georgia’s film and tv productions are looking for more trained workers
- And Tampa based fast-casual burger chain Burger 21 has plans to open three new restaurants in the Atlanta area.
- Despite new state laws – Target is asking customers NOT to bring guns into their stores.