In the guest chair:
Eric V. Holztclaw was back in the host chair today on the show, filling in for Dana. Peter Rand, Owner of Rand Realty joined Eric in the studio to talk all things real estate and how technology has changed the way we see the market.
Rand Realty is a full service brokerage serving the Metro Atlanta Community.
Plus, Adam Gajdharsingh joined the show for our weekly Work Hard/Play Hard segment, highlighting events in Atlanta.
In the headlines:
- IHG has decided to stay in Dunwoody, renewing their lease at Three Ravinia Drive tower.
- The Related Group has presented plans for the first phase of a residential tower at Peachtree and Stratford roads, right next to the new MARTA pedestrian bridge and train station.
- Chief Executive magazine surveyed over 511 U.S. CEOs…and they’ve rated Georgia the 5th best state for business.
- Georgia Power is adding 32 electric vehicles to the company’s fleet.
- Wrigley is expanding their Flowery Branch facility, adding 150 new jobs.
- A federal appeals court has ruled that the NSA’s phone record collection program is not authorized by law.
“What if marketing was less about promotion or coercion and more about reaching out to people and helping them to solve problems?” Bernadette Jiwa answers this question and more in our May book club selection, MARKETING: A LOVE STORY: HOW TO MATTER TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. Join us for the next Dana Barrett Show Business Book Club meeting on Monday, May 11 at South City Kitchen in Vinings. Get all the details and sign up to attend here: http://www.meetup.com/DBShow/.
For other events and appearances, check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.