In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Dana was joined by AJ Robinson, President of Central Atlanta Progress. AJ was in to talk all things Downtown Atlanta including the streetcar, The Georgia Aquarium, and tourism.
During hour two, Robert Kiyosaki, Author of “Rich Dad, Poor Dad,” phoned in to talk savings and debt. Kiyosaki explained that “losers save” and that there is a such thing as good debt.
In the Local Headlines:
- Buckhead residents: Airbnb rental hosts late-night parties with guns, drugs
- Dirty license plate leads to $1,590 traffic fine
- Loudermilk Cos. proposing 18-story Buckhead Village condo tower
- Midtown: Builder selected for Atlanta’s ‘tallest residential tower’ since 2009
- 32-home residential project proposed in Druid Hills by Callanwolde (Age 55+)
- Chick-fil-A launches new mobile app
In the National Headlines:
- Theranos Founder Elizabeth Holmes, Formerly Worth $4.5 Billion, Now Worth ‘Nothing’
- These Companies Have the Least Satisfied Customers in the United States
- Myspace Breach Reportedly Affects 360M Records
- Google’s plan to kill passwords
- Uber just banked $3.5 billion from Saudi Arabia‘s investment fund.
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .