In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Josh Gertz, Co-Founder of Atlanta Mobile Marketing joined us in studio to discuss the upcoming Atlanta Mobile Awards.
- Fulton voters to consider tax breaks aimed at online retailers such as Amazon
- UGA scores $4 million grant from National Science Foundation to support minorities in STEM disciplines
- Airlines expand DIY processing at Atlanta airport
- Alabama fuel leak one of 128 from Alpharetta-based Colonial Pipeline
- Fox Theatre plans first major renovation in decades
In the National Headlines:
- Twitter Is Said to Be Discussing a Possible Takeover
- Say hello to Snap Inc.
- Some Samsung users say Note 7 replacement phones are overheating
- Yahoo facing lawsuits in the wake of massive data breach
- Doubts About Digital Ads Rise Over New Revelations
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .