In the Guest Chair:
During the first hour, Steve Hanley, Founder and CEO of KNOW Foods joined Dana in studio. Steve, who brought in some delicious treats to share, explained that KNOW Foods helps health conscious consumers achieve their diet and fitness goals by producing a nutritionally superior grain/gluten-free and great tasting alternative to traditional grain/gluten-based foods.
During hour two, James M. Stone, Author of “5 Easy Theses: Commonsense Solutions to America’s Greatest Economic Challenges,”phoned in to talk policies, not politics.
Writer, Composer, Creator and Designer, Paul Jenkins also joined Dana in studio. Paul has been creating, writing and building franchises for over 20 years in the graphic novel, film and video game industries. Over the last two decades Paul has been instrumental in the creation and implementation of literally hundreds of world-renowned, recognizable entertainment icons. Paul talked all things comics, creativity and the upcoming LEGOLAND Comics Adult Night.
- A victory for the underdog, thanks to the power of the press
- Recently fired Hartsfield-Atlanta International Airport GM Miguel Southwell is now implying he was fired over airport contracts.
- Cobb Chairman Lee: County didn’t choose SunTrust Park over buying green space
- Music Midtown changes format
In the National Headlines:
- Google shareholder calls exec a ‘lady CFO,‘ Twitter erupts
- The five-time Grand Slam winner, Maria Sharapova Banned For Two Years For Doping
- New York Times editor quits Twitter over anti-Semitic tweets
- Three Tide Pods a Wash? Procter & Gamble Pushes More Doses
- This tech CEO is more loved than Mark Zuckerberg
- PepsiCo Weighs Another Fix to Diet Pepsi
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .