In-studio guest Dorothea Bozicolona-Volpe from Social Espionage joined me for a chat about where we should draw the line between business and personal in the digital/social media world.
Here are the links to the apps and tools she talked about:
- Pie This: www.piethis.com
- Quibb: http://bit.ly/1nBq9n3
- Secret: http://ti.me/1iZYH0r and http://bit.ly/1gy7Kh3
- Jelly: http://bit.ly/1lLGmS5 and http
- Tinder: http://bit.ly/1gL6IPw and http://huff.to/1kFSDHE
- YikYak http://bit.ly/1mfQC85 and http://bit.ly/1ehtAZT
In the headlines:
- March Madness starts today… will anyone actually be getting any work done? Checkout the LA Times article we talked about on the show!
- And in other procrastination news – the latest TED conference just got under way – so more 18 minute videos to keep you from doing you work, coming your way shortly!
- Home Depot is going into the movie business here in Atlanta, opening a private store at Pinewood Atlanta Studios
- Google Fiber plans don’t include businesses… but consumers will be getting some super fast speeds.
Join me tomorrow morning at 9AM for a discussion with Equifax’s Deputy Chief Economist Dennis Carlson!