In hour one:
Allison Vaccaro, Owner/Founder of Brick & Batten
Brick & Batten is a virtual exterior design firm that focuses on big impact cosmetic changes to the exterior of your home. They use paint, lighting, planters, shutters and other design elements to “decorate” the house digitally so you can see before you do!
In hour two:
Mathew Moore, Founder of Moshyn
Moshyn designs one-for-one, eco-friendly activewear for people on the move. The socially responsible brand is dedicated to sourcing the highest quality products from sustainable manufacturers. Committed to being a leader in the booming one-for-one space, for each activewear item sold, Moshyn provides a local underprivileged child with a gym outfit and access to wellness so they may participate with confidence.
In the Local Headlines:
- Keisha Waites, candidate for Fulton County chair, owes property taxes http://bit.ly/2yU6xGm
- And remember back in April… Atlanta mayoral candidate Keisha Lance Bottoms inconsistent in paying water bills http://bit.ly/2yV40eX
In the National Headlines:
- Judge rejects Martin Shkreli’s request to release his $5million in bail money, even though he’s in jail! http://cnnmon.ie/2hRIoW3
- Lyft Raises $1 Billion in Round Led by Alphabet’s CapitalG: http://on.wsj.com/2hSnDK0
- Lupita Nyong’o shares Weinstein story, hopes to end ‘conspiracy of silence’ http://cnn.it/2hRx3p7
- Nickelodeon fires ‘Loud House’ creator Chris Savino over sexual harassment allegations http://cnnmon.ie/2hSEQCP
- Playboy honors Hugh Hefner by making founder the first man ever to feature on front cover without a model accompanying him http://dailym.ai/2imi7Tz