In the Guest Chair:
If you’ve ever relocated, you know that trying to find a roommate is easier said than done. Ajay Yadav, understood there was a need to fix this problem, and so he created Roomi. This free mobile app, is a co-living platform that’s reinventing the way people search and find housemates in the rental industry.
With Father’s Day right around the corner, Dawn Brun, Director of Communications for Cardlytics phoned in to talk Father’s Day Vs. Mother’s Day spending. According to Dawn, purchasers spend less for dad but shop earlier for Father’s Day than Mother’s Day.
- Georgia now tied for No. 3 in worldwide film production
- BrightHouse joins other creative class companies, plans to relocate to Ponce City Market
- Officials mull closure, new management for Atlanta Streetcar
- MARTA adds Zipcar to four stations
- Eric Holder argues for Uber in Atlanta airport dispute
In the National Headlines:
- PreCheck still a tough call for many fliers
- Hacker fighting ISIS with porn and gay pride images and messages
Smith & Wesson reports gun sales up 22.4%
- Philadelphia passes a soda tax
To find out what’s happening in Atlanta this Father’s Day weekend, be sure to check out Work Hard/Play Hard!
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .