In the Guest Chair:
“Fried chicken doesn’t pick sides!” That’s according to acclaimed chef, restaurateur, cookbook author and two-time James Beard Award recipient Chef Art Smith, our hilarious and talented hour one guest! Chef Art dished on working with Lady Gaga, bringing people together over food, and explained that Southern Art is his “tribute to Atlanta.”
During hour two, Duane Cummings, CEO of Leadercast and all around great guy joined us in studio! Leadercast is an organization that builds leaders worth following and produces content that touches the heart. Duane shared some exciting news this morning: Leadercast Women is coming October 2017!
In the Local Headlines:
- The Party That Didn’t Happen: Georgia Dome can’t open for Super Bowl telecast
- More flights to/from the Super Bowl, and ticket prices!
- Brookhaven mayor: MARTA development ‘needs total reset’
- New apartment project to rise in Old Fourth Ward, replaces plans for 525 North
- Atlanta intersections among the worst in United States for bottleneck traffic… and it’s not just annoying, it’s expensive!
- Key figure in Atlanta City Hall bribery case pleads guilty
In the National Headlines:
- Mary Tyler Moore Dies at Age 80
- Trump Officially Orders a Wall at Mexican Border
- From CNN Money: Trump threatens Mexico’s biggest cash source
- Trump Organization names two execs to police conflicts
- American Airlines eliminating in-seat screens on new jets
- It’s a first: Snickers to air live Super Bowl ad
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .