In the Guest Chair:
During the first hour, Dana was joined by Rebecca Williams, Founder & Chair for Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival, and Ricky & Everett Steele, CEO and COO of Steele Technology Partners. Rebecca gave the inside scoop on the upcoming Cherry Blossom Festival, while Ricky & Everett announced the launch of their IT Staffing Firm.
During the second hour, Dana was joined by Dr. Gez Agolli, Managing Director at Progressive Medical Center. Dr. Agolli discussed prescribing opioids for pain relief and the importance of cancer screenings.
In the Headlines:
- Response to yesterday’s passage by the Georgia House & Senate of a modified version of the so-called “religious freedom bill”
- 20 new craft breweries planned around Georgia.
- E-cigarette delays Delta flight.
- Software firm Terminus raises Series A investment at $20 million valuation.
- Virtual Pop Stars Set to Take the Stage. ‘Idol’ creator is developing digital incarnation of Elvis Presley and fictional artists.
Think your company is the Best & Brightest? Atlanta’s Best & Brightest Competition is now accepting nominations through Friday, March 18th! Nominate your company here: bit.ly/20k4FJk
For other events and appearances: Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.