This morning we were live from Eric Holtzclaw’s Growth Hacking Conference at ROAM Dunwoody!
In the Guest Chair:
Communications Consultant, Donna Adamo, joined us live from ROAM Dunwoody. Donna, dished on the importance of communication and offered some helpful tips and advice.
During hour two, Katherine Mason, President and Founder of InFlection Point Communication, LLC discussed The 5 C’s to brand building and explained the importance of understanding your brands voice.
In the Local Headlines:
- Nathan Deal calls for 20 percent pay raises for state officers, more police training
- Falcons to erect world’s largest bird sculpture at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Sentury Tire confirms plans for $530 million, 1,000-job plant in Georgia
- Looks like the drama is over at PulteGroup and the Pulte family has won
In the National Headlines:
- Wells Fargo to Pay $185 Million Fine Over Account Openings
- Who owns Wells Fargo anyway? You, me and Warren Buffett
- Airbnb Promotes Diversity to Prevent Booking Discrimination by Hosts
- So long cable box. New rules may allow you to bypass the box
- Barnes & Noble reeling as Amazon eats its lunch
- ‘Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil’s’ Lady Chablis dies at 59
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .