In the guest chair:
Today, Dana had the pleasure of hosting Chad Cunningham, Executive SVP for the Georgia Region of Bank of America. Chad discussed a study done by Bank of America on the use of smartphones in the U.S.
During the second hour, Dana was joined by Nancy Palmer, Executive Director for Georgia Craft Brewers Guild. Nancy discussed the upcoming legislation and the Beer Jobs Bill.
New York Times Best Selling Author, James Rickards phoned in to talk all things gold. James gave an inside look into his newest book “The New Case For Gold.”
In the Local Headlines:
- U.S. Sen. Johnny Isakson, R-Ga., criticized a new Labor Department rule Wednesday as a harmful regulation that will hurt the very people it’s meant to help.
- Georgia’s Tax Freedom Day approaches.
- Dell has recognized 50 cities around the world as being “Future-Ready” and Atlanta comes in at #20.
- Pauley’s Crepe Bar opening in Atlanta this weekend
- Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH is pleased to announce the grand opening of its newest store at Buckhead in Atlanta, Georgia, on Thursday, April 7, 2016.
In the National Headlines:
- Pfizer-Allergan merger scrapped after Obama cracks down on tax breaks
- New York state and San Francisco have passed two of the most generous and comprehensive family leave policies in the country’s history.
- Skip college? It can pay off—big time – or is it a bad idea?
- Here’s a really bad idea a gun, disguised as a cell phone: Introducing the Ideal Conceal Pistol