Keynote Humorist & Stress Management Speaker Jeff Justice joined me in-studio to talk about how humor helps in the workplace, both in making your talks more interesting AND relieving stress!
- He gave some great tips for speechiffying – for example, always start with something funny and then make sure you’re funny again every 7 minutes after that!
- Jeff was also gracious enough to share his white paper on 20 Big Mistakes People Make When Trying to be Funny
- For more on Jeff and his upcoming class schedule, go to his website JeffJustice.com
Adam G from Social Save also joined me for Work Hard/Play Hard with this week’s list of events and deals! To see the deals closest to you go to SocialSave.com!
In the Headlines:
- More on Tesla – my pet topic of the past two weeks… they make cool batteries, but what challenges will they face in making enough of them?
- Twitter getting rid of @Replies and Hashtags. Argh – I think I just figured all of that out!
- Samsung Galaxy S5 and Gear SmartWatch Pre-Orders start today. Will they match my outfit, or just make me look like a big geek?
- And… Chipotle has an approach to management that I really like but… is it working across the board?