In the guest chair:
During hour one, Behavioral Economist, Author, and expert contributor, Don Bardon joined Dana in studio! Don discussed leadership and explained the importance of having engaging employees.
During hour two, Dana was joined by Michael Robertson, Executive Director of TAG Education Collaborative and Mary Kathryn Wells, Director of Marketing for Shops of Buckhead. Michael was in to discuss STEM day and TAG Education’s summer internship program, while Mary Kathryn gave the inside scoop on upcoming events at Shops of Buckhead that you won’t want to miss!
In the local headlines:
- Will Atlanta host the 2019 Super Bowl?
- Snapchat under fire for the Georgia car crash allegedly caused by a teen driver using the apps speed filter.
- Metro Atlanta’s first 365 by Whole Foods store confirmed for Decatur
- SunTrust steps up to sponsor Atlanta United
- Beyonce will return to Atlanta in the fall
In the national headlines:
- Trump joins other candidates on raising minimum wage, but by how much?
- No winners! Powerball grows to $415 million
- Travel companies are all struggling in the markets, Priceline maybe the worst.
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .