In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Dana was joined by John Kenneally, East Business Unit Vice President for Monster Energy Company. John, who was born and raised in Chicago, explained that Monster Energy is the leading marketer and distributor of energy drinks but they are still constantly thinking of ways to reach new customers.
- Gotta love our Mayor. Mayor Kasim Reed responds to the AJC’s Bill Torpy.
- Amazon Restaurants launches free one-hour delivery in Atlanta
- The City of Atlanta launched a new bike-share program yesterday with 100 bikes
- Anthony Bourdain didn’t hold back when asked about Chick-fil-A
- South Buckhead Eyesore getting new life…Former Justin’s to become Emory medical office building
In the National Headlines:
- Uber will start letting people schedule rides
- Dell really wants you to work from home … if you want
- 123456 is the most common password in a massive Twitter heist
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .