Following networking and tastings, you’ll hear from a panel of some of Atlanta’s leading professional women on their careers, including: business development and networking, challenges they encountered/overcame during their career progression, and what they would recommend to the next generation of leaders.
This years speakers include:
- Kate Atwood, Kate’s Club Founder & VP of Marketing, Choose ATL
- Kelly Benton, VP of Accounting, RaceTrac Petroleum Inc
- Miss Dugan, CEO & President, Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta
- Rachel Gervin, SVP and General Counsel, Sage
- Beth Schiavo, CFO, The Highland Company
You can register HERE!
Networking and Tastings:
5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Networking and Tastings Continued:
7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
*Registration is complimentary with a suggested minimum $25 donation to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta and/or to Kate’s Club.