In the guest chair:
Or in today’s case, joining us on the phone: Curt Whipple of C. Curtis Financial who talked about classic retirement planning mistakes, including the fact that being “diversified” means investing outside of Wall Street. He also offered listeners of The Dana Barrett Show a free book (if you pay for shipping). If interested go to: http://retireelifeline.com.
In the headlines:
- Atlantic Station will become the Southeast’s largest electric vehicle charging site. And not just for Tesla – anyone can plug in.
- IBM may be looking to buy one of Atlanta marketing automation firm Silverpop. No comment from either side, but that doesn’t mean it’s not true.
- Verizon Wireless is planning another metro Atlanta expansion that could add close to 500 jobs.
- And… you might just be the big winner in the fast food breakfast wars. McDonald’s and Taco Bell are going head to head… did you get your free 12oz coffee at McD’s today?
On the soapbox:
- There is nothing wrong with being a sell out. So stop whining about it become one yourself.
- And why are you sending me subscription renewal notices 5 months before my subscription is over? Too much? YES!! And now I don’t trust you and I just may not renew.