In the Guest Chair:
Strategist, Speaker, and writer, Michelle Khouri joined Dana in studio during hour one of today’s show! From magazine editor to starting her own business, Michelle told her story and dished on the gap between media and PR.
Author, Rocky Romanella also joined Dana during the first hour of today’s show! Rocky, who is a Sr. Partner at 3Sixty Management Services, discussed the principles of balanced leadership and offered some helpful tips for today’s leaders.
During hour two, Dr. Jeffrey Durmer, Co-Founder and Chief Medical Officer of FusionHealth was in studio! Dr. Durmer explained why sleep matters and how we can get more it!
In the Local Headlines:
- State officials knew in February of possible Mercedes-Benz Stadium opening delays
- Plans for green space at the Georgia Dome site to be unveiled
- Atlanta solar maker Suniva files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Activist money manager criticizes Home Depot’s political contributions to Republicans
In the National Headlines:
- Lawsuit alleges Bose headphones may be spying on consumers
- Despite uncertainty, insurers gear up for Obamacare 2018
- Will Smith could play the Genie in the live action Aladdin film
- Cities Push Employers to Ignore Pay History
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .