In the Guest Chair:
During the first hour of the show, Dana was joined by Larry Mohl and Terry Barber, Co-Founders of Jubi. The dynamic duo explained the concept behind their company and shared some exciting news.
During hour two, Dana was joined by Wendy Johnson, President and CEO of Dale Carnegie of Georgia. Wendy dished on the importance of being a strong leader and explained how Dale Carnegie helps to grow strong leaders, which helps to produce strong businesses.
In the National Headlines:
- The Reality Of How Terrorism Affects The Economy
- Transgender Law Makes North Carolina Pioneer in Bigotry
- Pay-TV providers are digging in their heels over rising sports-TV costs.
- Robert DeNiro made the right call on anti-vaccination film.
- The rise of online shopping has put chocolate makers in a sticky situation.
In the Local Headlines:
- BREAKING NEWS: Gov. Deal has decided to Veto HB 757
- The Atlanta Braves are working on the latest new attraction for SunTrust Park — a Zip Line.
- MARTA still very divisive issue in Gwinnett and yet very few residents weigh in.
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar:http://danabarrett.com/events/.
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.