In the Guest Chair:
During the first hour of the show Kate Atwood, Vice President of ChooseATL and Jen Bonnett, General Manager of ATDC, joined Dana in studio to talk all things South by Southwest. The lovely ladies dished on the success of the event and discussed some important moments that took place.
During the second hour of the show, Dana was joined by Joe Koufman, CEO of AgencySparks. Joe talked all things millennials and explained that AgencySparks is essentially a dating service for brands and agencies.
In the National Headlines:
- Apple will face off against the United States government today.
- Fantasy-sports operators FanDuel Inc. and DraftKings Inc. agreed to shut down in New York.
- People are angry because Facebook activated its ‘Safety Check’ feature long after the deadly Brussels attacks.
- Women are underrepresented at all levels of technology firms, a report by McKinsey and LeanIn.Org finds.
- Andy Grove, the former CEO of Intel has died at age 79.
In the Local Headlines:
- More vocal opposition to HB 757
-Kabbage founders come out strongly against Religious Freedom bill. -Executives with some of Silicon Valley’s biggest companies are asking Gov. Nathan Deal to veto the controversial religious freedom bill.
- Georgia lawmakers flout rules, vote twice on bills.
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar:http://danabarrett.com/events/.
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.