In the guest chair:
Managing Director at Progressive Medical Center, Dr. Gez Agolli, joined us in the studio to talk all things health and how to lead a more productive life.
Progressive Medical Center offers state of the art integrative medicine. They work with the patients to offer personally customized options.
Dr. Agolli is a board certified integrative physician. He operates the largest integrative clinic in the Southeast and is passionate about getting to the root cause with personalized medicine.
Adam G from Social Save also joined us in the studio to talk about what’s going on around Atlanta this weekend.
“Successful businesses identify a problem in our lives and create something to help solve it.”-Dana Barrett
“Technology can help your life but it can also hinder your life if you don’t use it properly.”-Dr. Gez Agolli
“I’m a big believer that we all need coaches.”-Dr. Gez Agolli
“Ultimately if you take care of your people they will take care of you.”-Dr. Gez Agolli
“For the majority of the population standing up can be very good for you.”-Dr. Gez Agolli
In the headlines:
- The Chief Marketing Officer at the center of the sexual harassment lawsuit at Tinder has resigned.
- And the Home Depot Data Breach could impact 60 million customers and cause billions of dollars in fraudulent charges.
- Gmail may have also been hacked. Or maybe not. We’ll tell you the story and… either way – change your password!
- T-Mobile is going all in on WiFi calling. But I’m still mad at them and hoping my carrier will follow suit.
- And the countdown is on. The new Buckhead Atlanta shopping district will be open next Thursday