In hour one:
Dr. Gez Agolli, Managing Director, Progressive Medical joined us to answer your medical questions. We also got into Dr. Agolli’s background and the business of medicine.
In hour two:
Dr. Sean Young, the author of Stick With It: A Scientifically Proven Process for Changing Your Life-For Good, joined us for our 8 part series on the forces we can use to make real change! Today we talked about Force #6: Captivating. If you haven’t already… grab a copy of the book and join us in our quest to make lasting changes in our businesses, and in ourselves.
In the local news:
- The Edge Connection is hosting a Maker and Micro business conference – Friday 11/3 at the Cobb Galleria http://www.theedgeconnection.com/maker-micro-business-expo/
In the National Headlines:
- Congress Makes It Harder to Sue the Financial Industry http://on.wsj.com/2xnHKWY
- NAACP warns African Americans about traveling on American Airlines https://usat.ly/2xno05D
- IBM doubles paid time off for new parents http://cnnmon.ie/2xpbYZD
- Amazon will let delivery people inside your house http://cnnmon.ie/2xmFQFV
- George H.W. Bush responds after actress accuses him of sexual assault http://cnn.it/2xnHSp8
- FCC to Ease Limits on Local Media Ownership http://on.wsj.com/2xnAMBa