In hour one:
Universal Diamonds Partner Ronnie Agami joined us in hour one with advice for holiday engagements and the best way to buy diamonds as a holiday gift.
In hour two:
- In hour two we continued our series on changing your behavior! Sean Young, the of Author of “STICK WITH IT: A Scientifically Proven Process for
- Changing Your Life – for Good” (http://amzn.to/2xdlRgx) joined us on the phone to talk about Force #7: Engrained.
In the Local Headlines:
- Atlanta Sports City to feature 37-restaurant food hall, TopGolf Swing Suites, sports retailer http://bit.ly/2h86Gi9
- Amazon brings brick-and-mortar retail concept to Atlanta, first store in Southeast http://bit.ly/2h4YXBA
- Coca-Cola not yet giving up on sugar, aiming Georgia Peach Coke at millennials http://bit.ly/2h54fwJ
In the National Headlines:
- Trump kills rule that made it easier for people to sue banks http://cnnmon.ie/2h3torM
- U.S. Trade Panel Backs Solar Tariffs http://on.wsj.com/2z2yAmM
- Samsung is teaming up with WeWork for its own version of Apple’s Genius Bar http://bit.ly/2gYyw0g
- Under Armour’s terrible year just got worse http://wapo.st/2gZxNMm
- Obama wants you to know Obamacare open enrollment has begun http://cnnmon.ie/2h58gBl
- Disney Lays Down the Law for Theaters on ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ http://on.wsj.com/2h4oN8A