In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Dani Cushion, Cardlytics‘ CMO, joined us in studio! Dani shared some interesting data on this seasons shopping & spending habits along with how to help marketers maximize holiday shopping.
Host and President of Atlanta’s Best New Homes TV, Susie Proffitt, joined us during hour two. Susie explained that Atlanta’s Best New Homes TV is the longest running locally produced program here in Atlanta! Susie has been the host for ten years, hosting 500 episodes! She explained what’s next for the program and talked expanding to other markets.
In the Local Headlines:
- New snacks coming for Delta passengers
- Home Depot co-founder Arthur Blank says ex-CEO Nardelli had ‘huge negative effect’ on company
- Farm Burger gets beefy investment to fuel its expansion
- Atlanta City Councilman: Music production is part of Atlanta’s DNA
- Fulton’s County Attorney proposes restrictions to Georgia records law
- Anonymous social app Yik Yak slashes workforce
In the National Headlines:
- ‘The Last True National Hero’: John Glenn Dead at 95
- Carrier to ultimately cut some of jobs Trump saved
- E-Cigarettes Pose ‘Major’ Risks, Surgeon General’s Report Warns
- Shoppers Struggle to Cross off Gift Lists as Low Inventory, High Shipping Costs Loom
- Transportation Department Weighs Allowing Phone Calls During Flights
Work Hard/Play Hard:
- World Salsa Championships
- Candlelit Christmas at Atlanta History Center
- Christmas at Callanwolde
- Atlanta Christkindl
- Christmas at Lake Lanier
- Santa Bar Crawl in Midtown
For a list other great events, head to accessatlanta.com!
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .