In the Guest Chair:
Chris Carneal, CEO of Boosterthon and Kyle Valencia, Founder of MotivDeals were in studio during hour one today! Chris and Kyle talked fundraising for schools, Bootherthon’s FunRun, and why it’s important to give back!
Atlanta’s Foundation for Public Spaces’ Founder, Randall Fox joined us to dish on the upcoming arts festival at Callanwolde and creating art shows for local artists. The art show officially opens tomorrow at Callanwolde Fine Arts Center.
During hour two, Terri Denison, District Director for U.S. Small Business Administration was in to discuss InnovateHER and positively impacting women and families.
Jennifer Snyder, Partner at Dilworth Paxson, LLP gave us an inside look as to how the new presidency could affect courts, labor and employment laws and agencies. Oh and did i mention that she’s Dana’s cousin?!
In the Local Headlines:
- Underground Atlanta deal clears key hurdle
- Braves reveal more game day traffic plans, Waze partnership
- More details in the alleged City Hall bribery case are emerging…
In the National Headlines:
- Rival to EpiPen Allergy Treatment to Return to Market
- Uber to Pay $20 Million to Settle FTC Charges on Earnings Claims for Drivers
Work Hard/Play Hard:
- Party with the Penguins at Georgia Aquarium
- Atlanta Winter Wine Fest @ City Winery
- Callanwolde Arts Festival
- Anime Convention at Georgia State
- Lee Brice + Justin Moore are performing at The Fox Theatre
- Atlanta Sympony Orchestra presents The Music of David Bowie
- Tour a Tiny House at Atlantic Station
- Fee Admission at Center for Puppetry Arts
- GAME DAY SUNDAY— Falcons vs. Green Bay
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .