In the guest chair:
Principal and founder of Fuel Builders, Julie Crow, joined us in the studio today to talk productivity and wellness. Crow is a consultant who helps strengthen leadership effectiveness and and productivity through through Energy Management and personal wellness. Fuel Builders believes that a healthier and more active lifestyle can not only lead to better quality of life but more productivity at work.
“Love the stability ball chairs. Forces you to engage your core and you’ll only make the mistake of falling off once” –Julie Crow
“Sugar only feels good when you first eat it” –Julie Crow
“Energy is contagious. If you lead with energy people are going to want to follow” –Julie Crow
“A few things that really fuel your energy are not being sedentary, nutrition, being active in general, and getting time for recovery” –Julie Crow
In the headlines:
- Spanx is getting a new CEO.
- We’ve been talking about MARTA quite a bit over the last couple of days. Well there’s more MARTA news and it means better service for us!
- The Fulton County Commissioners are looking to raise property taxes after 23 years, but they’re off to a slow start.
- And did you hear the one about the banker who stole a bunch of money and faked his own death? No really. Not kidding. We have one of those here in Georgia.
- And over to NY – where the state court is considering restoring the NYC big-soda ban. Not a fan of giant cups of calories, but not sure the state should be getting involved!