In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Nicola Smith, CEO of Rebel & Reason joined us in studio. Nicola explained that at Rebel & Reason helps brands leverage the latest technology to create and sustain cultures of innovation and disruption.
Linda Hirshman, Author of “SISTERS IN LAW: How Sandra Day O’Connor and Ruth Bader Ginsburg went to the Supreme Court and Changed the World,” phoned in to discuss the supreme court and the future of the court based on the outcome of the election.
During hour two, Anthony Iannarino, Author and Sales Expert phoned in to explain how to become a better storyteller.
In the Local Headlines:
- Trump talking to Sen. David Perdue to head Commerce Department
- Board of Regents OKs Georgia State-Turner Field project
- Gwinnett County’s big development plans near the Gwinnett Braves stadium appear dead
- UPS to develop 600-job logistics hub in Atlanta
In the National Headlines:
- 4 states just voted to hike their minimum wage
- Companies Weigh Impact of Donald Trump Win
- Silicon Valley Braces for Uncertainty After Donald Trump’s Victory
- GoPro’s Problems Worsen With Drone Recall
- Californians Legalize Marijuana in Vote That Could Echo Nationally
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .