In the guest chair:
Author and Speaker, Jennifer Kahnweiler joined Dana live in studio this morning to discuss the differences between introverts and extroverts; plus, how the different personality types can draw from their strengths and get along at work.
In the headlines:
- Cobb’s Deputy Transportation Director apologized to residents at a meeting last week that was hosted by Cumberland CID to discuss transportation projects in the area according to the Marietta Daily Journal.
- And in related news, the design for the walking bridge across 285 at the new Braves stadium has been approved.
- The idea of a multi-modal transportation hub is being talked about again… but this time the area being considered is the new development on the site of the old Doraville GM Plant.
- Congrats to Patchwerk on their 20 year anniversary. Patchwerk is an Atlanta area recording studio that has essentially worked with every big name in music.
- Last but not least, Atlanta is planning to make MLK Drive look better. The city, and Mayor Reed, want our MLK drive to be an appropriate honor to the man it is named for.
Join us on Monday, August 10th for the next Dana Barrett Show Business Book Club! Our August selection is Coined by Kabir Sehgal. If you’ve been meaning to read this, now’s your chance! Or, if you’ve read it before, time to refresh! We will meet at American Food & Beverage in Buckhead. Get all the details and sign up to attend here: http://www.meetup.com/DBShow/.
For other events and appearances, check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.